2017-18 #PRAM NFL Predictions League Wild Card Round Picks
The playoffs are here.
Oh, the playoffs are here.
Get this! The playoffs are here!
In case you didn’t know, the playoffs are here!
Hey! Okay, I’ll stop.
- Eric Brown beat Trevor Kunkle 8-6.
- Joe Morris beat Matthew Jones 9-8.
- Connor Krehbiel beat Jason Walker 9-7.
- Revanth Guttikonda beat Ken Conklin 10-8.
- Jacob Turner and Zack Adan tied at 8.
- Al Rabon beat Matt Conaway 10-9.
|Rank||Person||Record||Win Percentage||# of Picks Correct|
As you may recall, only the top 6 seeds make it to the playoffs. So, congratulations to Joe Morris, Trevor Kunkle, Connor Krehbiel, Al Rabon, Jacob Turner, and Matthew Jones on terrific seasons.
Below are the matchups for the upcoming week.
- #6 Matthew Jones (7-8-2) vs. #3 Connor Krehbiel (7-4-6)
- #5 Jacob Turner (7-5-5) vs. #4 Al Rabon (8-6-3)
The rules for the playoffs below.
- The top 2 seeds get first-round byes into the Divisional Round. This year, those two are Joe Morris and Trevor Kunkle. The others will duke it out in the Wild Card Round. Basically, the playoffs follow the same tournament format that the NFL uses.
- People will pick their games just as they’ve done in the past, only this time, they will be rewarded more points based off of how confident they are about a certain game. People will get four points for predicting the correct outcome of the game they are most confident about, three for the second-most, etc. The tiebreaker for these rounds will be first decided by the number of predictions the person got right that season. If there is still a tie, it will be whoever the higher seed is.
- The championship of the #PRAM NFL Predictions League will take place over a three-week period, with the final two predicting the AFC and NFC title games, Pro Bowl, Super Bowl, and Super Bowl MVP. The finalists will receive two points for a correct pick of a conference title game (with the chance at a bonus point), one point for correctly predicting the Pro Bowl, three points for the Super Bowl, and one point for correctly predicting the Super Bowl MVP. The tiebreaker for this round will be decided by the score of the Super Bowl if needed.
The Wild Card Round Picks
Below are the Wild Card Round Predictions. The numbers that are next two the predictions are the confidence points the participants will receive if they get that game right. (Remember that all times are Eastern and if you are looking for a specific game, feel free to search it in the search bar below. You can also scroll horizontally to view all of the picks at once.)
|Game||#1 Joe Morris (12-4-1) (BYE)||#2 Trevor Kunkle (10-4-3) (BYE)||#3 Connor Krehbiel (7-4-6)||#4 Al Rabon (8-6-3)||#5 Jacob Turner (7-5-5)||#6 Matthew "Joneszee" Jones (7-8-2)|
|Tennessee Titans (9-7) at Kansas City Chiefs (10-6) (4:35 ESPN Sat)||Kansas City Chiefs (3)||Tennessee Titans (2)||Kansas City Chiefs (4)||Kansas City Chiefs (4)||Kansas City Chiefs (3)||Kansas City Chiefs (4)|
|Atlanta Falcons (10-6) at Los Angeles Rams (11-5) (8:15 NBC Sat)||Atlanta Falcons (1)||Los Angeles Rams (1)||Los Angeles Rams (1)||Los Angeles Rams (3)||Los Angeles Rams (2)||Atlanta Falcons (2)|
|Buffalo Bills (9-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (10-6) (1:05 CBS Sun)||Jacksonville Jaguars (4)||Jacksonville Jaguars (4)||Jacksonville Jaguars (2)||Jacksonville Jaguars (2)||Jacksonville Jaguars (4)||Buffalo Bills (1)|
|Carolina Panthers (11-5) at New Orleans Saints (11-5) (4:40 FOX Sun)||New Orleans Saints (2)||New Orleans Saints (3)||New Orleans Saints (3)||New Orleans Saints (1)||Carolina Panthers (1)||New Orleans Saints (3)|
That’ll do it for the #PRAM NFL Predictions League Wild Card Round Picks. What did you think of the picks this week? Who did you agree with the most? Be sure to tell us all about it and more in the comment section below. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter: @PowerRank_More, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and follow us on our Instagram page for all of the latest information from Power Rankings and More.
Published on 1/3/18 at 12:49 PM EST.Share this post on:
Follow us on: