Every day, I will give you the five best college basketball games that should be on your TV for the day. It’s just a quick list, so let’s get started.
(Note that the rankings for teams are based on the NCAAB Week 4 Power Rankings, which you can check out here, and all times are Eastern.)
Wednesday’s Games to Watch:
- Oakland at Eastern Michigan (7:00 ESPN3)
- Loyola-Chicago at 6 Florida (8:00 SECN)
- Rhode Island at 18 Alabama (8:00 SECN)
- Middle Tennessee at Vanderbilt (8:00 SECN)
- Washington vs. 3 Kansas (9:00 ESPN2)
What did you think of the list? Be sure to tell us about it in the comment section below. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter: @PowerRank_More, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and follow us on our Instagram page for all of the latest information from Power Rankings and More.
Published on 12/6/17 at 4:15 AM EST.Share this post on:
Follow us on: